Thursday 9 April 2009

Johnny Depp Public Enemies Trailer

watch Public Enemies Movie in streamingThe latest international movie trailer of Michael Mann's Publick Enemies looks absolutely fantastic:


PUBLIC ENEMIES

In 1933 America's most notorious criminal was finally brought to justice.

From Michael Mann

with Christian Bale, Johnny Depp and Marion Cotillard.

I first saw this Public Enemies trailer at the local theater and I was quite impressed! Period movies are entertaining, but lack action quite often. But Public Enemies is damn dynamic!

Time to chose a side: are you with John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) or with FBI agent Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale)?
:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with Melvin Purvis, because he was my grand-father. I can not wait to see this movie, the trailer gives me goose bumps!